Many people are just done with the eyelash extension but they don’t have any idea how to manage them. If you are also one of them then you must have to learn more about the aftercare of the eyelash extension. You can also take suggestions from an expert regarding how to make lash extension look more natural and how they can last longer. They will provide you tips which will suits you best and you can easily follow them.
These are few points that will help you to know how you can make your lashes last:
- After doing eyelash extension you must have to ask your expert how to make lash extensions look more natural. You must have to follow the aftercare advice as it is very important for every person. Avoid water on the lashes for about 12-24 hours after the eyelash extension process.
- If you want to remove the eyeliner of the eye shadow then you must have to use the oil-free makeup remover. You must avoid wipes and cotton wool for some time as the fiber can tangle in your lashes.
- When you are doing makeup make sure that you are going with the cream eye shadow instead of the power. Because the powder particles can collect in the eyelashes which can create issues later.
- Never use mascara as it will make you lose your extensions. The eyelash extension gives you the whole look of the mascara so avoid using it.
- You don’t have to worry about the damage to the natural eyelashes. The eyelash extension is very safe and your expert will tell you the whole process in detail.
If you follow all the above points then it will be very easy for you to stay longer with the eyelashes. You must have to take care of them, they will enhance your beauty and make you feel confident.